A little about us...
Lexington Baptist Church was planted at the corner of Lexington Boulevard and Carrol Lane in 1957. Many things in the city have changed since then (including Lexington Blvd developing into South Padre Island Drive) but the church's commitment to the Word of God has not been one of them.
We still meet every Sunday morning to worship our Great God for the kindness and care He has shown to us.
We partner with the Corpus Christi Baptist Association, the Texas Baptists, and the Southern Baptist Convention.